Sunday, November 6, 2016

Dud Pokerstars client update.... Pft

The latest pokerstars client update has not been a pleasant experience.

All my settings were lost.

Which is bad.

  • No hand history folder. So no hand histories for pokertracker to use. Confusing for a while as to why Pokertracker was not updating the HUD stats
  • Time Zone lost.  Default to ET instead of AEST.  And worse, I would set it to AEST, shut down the client, and the next time I started the client, back to ET
  • Bet slider options lost
  • Back to two color deck instead of 4 color deck. Lost one hand because I was subconsciously thinking I had a 4 color deck and that I had a flush.... Not quite. Boo! Hiss!
  • Probably one or two other configuration options have been lost as well.  
Not happy.  Despite the pain of not having a HUD working, I managed to get to about 43rd out of about 2800 in a $11 bounty builder last night.

Today is my last day at this AirBnB. Moving to a dodgy sounding AirBnB tomorrow and going to have a rare day in and playing internet poker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment