Monday, November 7, 2016

Box Hill - not so dodgy an AirBnB. And a new podcast to sample

And so it came to pass that the AirBnB that I thought might be dodgy turns out to be anything but. My prejudice partly due to a previous lack luster experience at Box Hill back in May/June.  Very pleasantly surprised.

And, to my pleasure, I've found another podcast that has a few gems in the episodes it offers.  Listening to Ramit Sethi on this podcast is an absolute pleasure. And, even better, I find through a google search that he has been a regular guest on this podcast with at least 3 other episodes I can listen to at my leisure.

This morning I've been listening to Ramit Sethi on episode 399 of the Art Of Charm podcast - titled "Cold Truths About Networking and Success". And have queued up episode 172 discussing "I will teach you to be rich" (discussing some dream job tactics to help you),  and episodes 90 & 91, discussing "Automate your life" (discussing how to get off your ass and get rich, finally! In this interview, learn to automate your bill payments, improve your credit score, and get out of debt.)

Lots and lots of episodes of this podcast series to be sifted through to see which episodes might be of interest.  Some mildly irritating advertising during the podcast, but to listen to someone like Ramit Sethi I'll tolerate that minor issue.

1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete