Monday, January 16, 2017

The value of a skype study group

Part of the ongoing value of signing up for Alexander Fitzgerald's Live Poker 101 webinar series was becoming part of a skype Assassinato University interest group.

I shared some information about a live leak with respect to tilt control and have found myself with new options.


  • Dennis Pedersen pointed me to Elliot Roe's warm-up MP3s.  I've downloaded the free tilt buster MP3 and will likely buy one of his live Cash warm up MP3s
  • As a result of ferreting around on Roe's website, I've been nudged into making some purchases  that I've been wanting to make for some time.  Tim Ferriss's Tools of Titans,  The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin  and Vagabonding by Rolf Potts. 
Apart from that specific help, I've been able to watch some discussion between other members of the group and have learned from their inputs.

No comments:

Post a Comment