Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A brief jump to Sydney

Exited the Brunswick AirBnB and jumped up to Sydney to house-sit for a bit over a week while G & J and their kiddies have a vacation in Fiji to celebrate J's 50th. Their lovely labradoodle Fernie is going to be getting me out of the house each morning for a wander around the local park.

My intent over this next week or so is to put in as much study time as possible. Having a place to myself for a week is a luxury I want to take advantage of.  The ideal outcome would be to work my way through Alexander Fitzgerald's new book "The Myth of Poker Talent". With some AirBnB's I tend to want to spend time outside the AirBnB accommodation. For example, with the latest AirBnB, the Hostess worked from home as a Freelance copy writer. My feeling was that I didn't want to intrude on her work space so took off each day and would head into a public library should I wish to perform any poker study that day.  Having an empty house to myself is a luxury that will be truly enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment