Saturday, September 17, 2016

Time for a day off from poker

With unlimited internet data downloads on offer I've decided to go on a Tim Ferriss podcast binge. And have re-downloaded a bunch of his interviews to re-listen to.

Time for a day of no poker and some walking with the sound of Tim Ferriss and his guests filling my new Bose noise-cancelling headphones.  It seems I'm one step behind Apple. Bought the headphones in August. And in September Apple announce their new iPhone doesn't have a wireless jack input anymore. Well, lucky for me I'm using it on an Ipad and am *very* happy with the results.  My apple earbuds stopped working optimally and it was a choice of new earbuds or upgrade. I chose the upgrade. And while the head phones are way more expensive than earbuds the amount of utility I have received since the purchase makes them one of my better buys this decade. Very happy with the purchase.

Time to explore Newport and Williamstown a little

No comments:

Post a Comment