Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday was a much better day

So after my rare crap day on Saturday, Sunday turned out to be a much more pleasant day. Off to an old AirBnB to pick up my Vic Roads driver's license. Or so I thought. Turned out to be a letter asking me to have a medical certificate provided by a doctor stating whether I am fit to drive or not. Seems the box I ticked stating I was on regular medication for a heart condition triggered that clause.

Luckily I have somehow finally managed to have arranged a visit to a cardiologist tomorrow. And once that is done it will be back to my GP to get the certificate filled in. Confident that I'll get a pass mark as it is more or less a visit to establish a relationship with someone who can monitor my medication for suspected Atrial Fibrillation etc.

Plus my bro sent me a touching base email. And in the to and fro of the exchange of emails we had yesterday he revealed that his birth mother had left him her house, car and contents. Te Bro had re-established contact some time ago now and had helped his birth mother through the aftermath of the suicide of his half sister. Which left Te Bro as her only surviving descendant. She had a brother apparently, and Te Bro felt a bit guilty about receiving the inheritance, but when he was at her house dealing with the aftermath, the next door neighbours let him know that his birth mother had stated many times to them that she intended to look after Te Bro in her will. I am pleased for him. From being a naughty boy in his teens and 20's, Te Bro morphed into a rough diamond with, compared to me, quite a few saintly qualities. I often offer his example up as an example that people can, and do, change their shonky behaviour patterns if they pass through the right circumstances.  He deserves some good karma.

Body clock wise I am all over the place. Into bed at around 01:00 am. Awake at 7 ish. Meditated for about an hour. Then back to sleep for another 3 hours.  And while writing this the clock is a few minutes off 1:00pm, but I am feeling great inside.

And if it is Monday, it is time to book my next AirBnB....

No comments:

Post a Comment