Wednesday, December 7, 2016

An aspirational homeless person moves up in life

After trawling through Auction sites online, trudging out to Manheim and Pickles auctions, and seeing several opportunities get way too expensive, I pulled the trigger last night and won an auction for a 1999 Hiace commuter bus. A 12 seater. Soon to be a 3 seater. With 142,000 (or thereabouts) km on the clock, I am punting this will be the sort of vehicle that wealthy homeless people would be proud to sleep in.

Although I may not have to start sleeping in it until well into 2017. A friend has mentioned my name with respect to a possible house sit starting Dec 17 for four weeks. Looking after a cat.  Cats being easier to look after than dogs that is ok with me.  Major pluses being a) no barking b) don't go nuts if they don't get their daily walk

My contact details have been forwarded on and hopefully I'll have a place to stay in Ballarat for the next little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment