As I start this blog post the tournament is on pause at 04:57am AEST Wednesday July 27th, 2016. And there are three of us left in the Pokerstars $22 bounty builder tournament that started at 21:30 AEST on Tuesday 26th July, 2016.
We have just agreed to a deal for a three way equal split of the prize money for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. There are still a couple of bounties to be won so we have to play out the tournament to conclusion. We are the final 3 from 1,311 runners and will each receive $1540.88 USD.
Coming on the back of one of my better days at Crown Casino I am now hopeful that my downswing may be coming to an end. Although I won't really know until September as I'm off to Sydney tomorrow and there will be no poker from now through to September as I'll be serving at Blackheath Vipassana meditation centre. There is a 30 day course being run during August - starting Sunday 31st July and the centre is treating the course as a lockdown type course. Which means no contact with the outside world during that period - emergencies excepted. So no internet poker or use of computers.
Phew. Finished second. Which was a tad unfortunate as there was around $700 in bounties at stake but I'm still happy with second. Now I can toodle off to bed at 06:01 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment