Sunday, February 28, 2016

Focus Focus Focus

Had a long session at the Casino yesterday of around 8 hours. In reviewing this session I realized that for the last 3 to 4 hours of the session I was not tracking information about hands. This is not good. At the moment I believe my biggest leak is failing to track information about other players betting patterns and behavior for later use.

Starting today, and continuing until I am able to focus for longer periods, I intend to structure my visits to the Casino as follows:

  • Overall session time no longer than four hours
  • When first seated at a table set up the following alarms in my phone
  1. 90 minute alarm. When this alarm goes off take a short 5 minute break from the table. Take a walk or get a coffee
  2. 185 minute alarm. Another short 5 minute break
  3. 250 minute alarm. Leave the Casino
 The cue for setting the alarms to be sitting down at the table.
The cue for taking short breaks to be the alarms
The cue to leave to be the final alarm

No comments:

Post a Comment