Halfway through December and here I am with a post partially titled "November review". Pft. Have to give myself a virtual upper cut for being particularly slack on the review department. Making it a soft uppercut as I was distracted by the knowledge I might have to go under the knife to deal with my Ascending Aortic Aneurysm.
Live:
- Success on satelliting into Auckland Main Event. Lasted until 4 hands into day 4. About 78th out of 225 entrants.
- Did not cash in any $100 tournaments
- Did have a surplus mega satellite ticket that I sold
- Overall down for the month live
Online:
- played tournaments as per my specified goals for November
- Failed to do any meaningful hand history reviews. Must do better. Another virtual uppercut required. No real excuse for not doing this.
Study:
- Mostly achieved
- Failed to n one day per week,
- Failed to read and process 20 pages of Matthew Janda's "Applications of No-Limit Hold'em" per week. Managed to get through about 50 pages for November. I view this as a partial success as I find it hard to get through his book.
December Goals:
Live:
- Cash in 3 tournaments for December
Online:
- Same as for November
- Play big $4.40, Turbo $7.50 four to five times per week. Mix in some $3.50 45 seat SNGs as well as some of the tournaments that contribute to the Pokerstars ANZ Tournament Leader Board (providing live tournament play does not conflict)
- For tournaments where I get into top 5% perform hand history reviews some time in the 48 hours following the tournament
Study:
- On three days per week watch a minimum of two hours worth of videos
- Watch EPT live stream from EPT prague
- Post a minimum of two hands per month to Tournament Poker Edge (TPE) MTT Strategy review forum. Stretch goal is to post four hands per month.
- read and process 60 pages of Matthew Janda's "Applications of No-Limit Hold'em". Update work-in-progress mind map for this book so as to more deeply process the material.
No comments:
Post a Comment