Tuesday, June 6, 2017
A reminder of when I gave a shit for my ex
Watching SBS insight program discussing intestinal health that touched on the subject of Fecal Microbial Transplants. Many years ago now my ex was suffering intestinal problems that her gastroenterologist suggested may be helped by way of poo transplant. And it came to pass that, after passing the tests of my blood and poo, one day in a cubicle in a medical center, I took a dump and passed the contents of the dump to a waiting nurse. After being tipped into a blender and converted into a more suitable mixture, my poo made its way into my ex's gut via an enema. Decades ago now. But at least I can be quite confident in saying that my ex can never say I never gave a shit about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment